What if that was your last breath? Were you on that plane on 911 and, just knew you were going to die? It's your last call, what do you say, or hope they say 'THANK YOU'! I Love you!
Sometimes, a mood is bad, you had a bad day, it's that time of the month, or just that time in your midlife? Or old age! Don't forget THANK YOU!
Then my 5th grade class said THANK YOU
- Have a Merry Christmas - Tyler
- Thank you for teaching us public speaking. I wish you a Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year! My knowledge on speeches has improved a lot, Thank you! Rehna
- Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Thank you for teaching me about YSTA. I like writing speeches. Thank you for giving me good tips. Happy Holidays. Ho Ho Ho-Maddy
- Dear Mr. York Who's-last name-starts-with an S-I think,, Thank you for all your lessons so far! Thank you for the tips, and the magazine. Good thing you remember me for my haircut. From: anonymous (just kidding)-Owen
- Dear, Mr. York, You are a great Toastmaster teacher. You are extremely funny and I hope you have A "Merry, Merry Christmas this year" M-y only, and favorite Toastmaster teacher! R-ight away you can notice if someones shoes are untied! Y-ou are very funny! OK, I have to admit your Black Friday speech was the best! Right away I new you were going to be great, Kris Kringle is probably very happy with you.- Sincerely Rachel
- Thank you for coming to our classroom for Toastmasters....or Toastmastering? It is really fun and I have a good time doing Toastmasters,or Toastmastering? Whatever, anyways, I'm glad that you come. If you remember me-Zak
- Have a great holiday week while your gone! I wish you a Merry Christmas! Have a fun time!
- Mr. York, I hope you have a very good Christmas. I enjoy Toastmasters and maybe I'll be one just like you! Thank you for teaching us! Happy Holidays- Abby K.
- Merry Christmas Mr. York, Thank You so much for coming to our class every Monday and teaching us everything about Speaking to America!!!- Savannah
- Merry Christmas Mr York, Thank you for coming in every week! I hope you have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! 2014 Ho,Ho,Ho- Delaney
- Dear My York, Thank-you for everything you have done for us. You taught me a lot about public speaking. It was very fun too. You are very awesome. I've learned how to make a good speech and how to improve it. Have a Merry Christmas! Mr. York! You're the best Toastmaster teacher ever! - Sincerely, Andriana
- Merry Christmas Mr. York Thank you for teaching/helping improve our public speaking-Abby D.
- Merry Christmas Mr. York, I hope you liked teaching us! You are my favoriate and only Toastmaster teacher. Thank you soo much for what you do for us. I hope you have a geat Christmas! - Aubree
- I hope you have a Merry Christmas and a happy new year!
- Merry Christmas, Have the best Christmas Mr. York! - We love Mr. York
- Happy Holidays Mr. York, yo,yo,yo from cool Santa
- Happy Holidays, I have enjoyed your humor and your teaching. Here's one more thing I'd like to tell you... We wish, you a merry Christmas and a happy new year! - From-Nicole To - Mr. York. Thank you for teaching us public speaking!
- Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays. Thanks for teaching our class about public speaking. Hope your Christmas is full of joy, and we'll see you next year!- Alejandra
- Happy Holiday's Mr. York, I love YSTA-Logan
- Dear Mr. York, Have a great holiday! I love Toastmasters and YSTA
- We'll miss you...Mr York, I always liked talking about football with you. I am a Gators fan so I'm sad to say that...The Seminoles are going to the college World Championships-Drew
- Happy Holidays..Go Noles, Mr. York, thank you for reaching us about Toastmasters. You helped me slowdown and helped me look up more. Again, thank you for teaching me about Toastmasters. See you soon- Jack T. Go Noles!
- Mr. York...Noles, Thank you Mr. York for coming in. I really enjoy your humor, and speeches. I can't wait till you give us another speech...Go Gators!
From the cards they wrote